This recipe is specially for all non pasta lovers. It's so tasty that you will not only start loving Pasta you will be cooking again and again and share with all you friends who are Pasta Lovers. It’s hearty and comforting Italian favorites, it's ready in a fraction of the time and with much less effort. So are you ready to make a tangy and refreshing Pasta with Indian twist.
1. 3 cups Spiral Pasta (preferably Rainbow Color)
2. 1 nos. medium Onions (chopped)
3. 2 cups/one can Roasted Tomato Puree/ Paste /Sauce
4. Half Red and Yellow Bell Pepper chopped thinly vertically
5. 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
6. 2 no. Green Chilies chopped (Number can vary according to taste)
7. Salt to taste
8. ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder
9. 2 tsp. Vegetable Oil / Extra Virgin Olive Oil
10. ¼ cup Water
1. One finely chopped Green Chili
2. One finely chopped green Onion/Scallions
4. One finely chopped Tomato
5. One Lemon Zest
1. 3 tsp. Vinegar in which Jalapenos are dipped
2. 1 fresh Lemon Juice
1. Heat a large pot of water to boil for pasta for 10 minutes and add some Salt (only time to flavor the pasta).
2. Add Pasta and turn heat to low.
3. Heat Oil in non stick pan on Medium low heat.
4. Add Garlic and Onions.
5. When the Garlic & Onions turn light brown season salt and red chili powder.
6. Add Bell Peppers.
7. Add roasted Tomato Sauce and stir it well let it simmer for 3 mins.
8. Add Water and stir and bring it to a bubble. (Turn heat to Low and cover the pan)
9. Drain the Pasta and toss it in the sauce. Stir it well into the sauce so that pasta gets the entire flavor.
10. Add Pasta in serving bowl and toss with Jalapenos Vinegar and fresh Lemon juice.
11. Garnish with chopped green Chili, green Onion/Scallions, Coriander/Cilantro, chopped tomato and Lemon Zest
12. Quickly divide into individual bowls and Serve bowlfuls of Veggie Spirals Pasta with extra Vinegar on top.