1. 1 kg of cauliflower florets
2. ½ cup of hung curd
3. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
4. ½ tsp of cumin/jeera powder
5. ½ tsp of coriander/dhaniya powder
6. 2 tbsp of oil
7. ½ tsp of turmeric powder
8. ½ tsp of pomegranate/anardana powder
9. ½ tsp of mango/amchoor powder
1. In a mixing bowl add curd, oil and spices
2. Wash the florets and marinate them for at least 2-4 hours
3. Preheat the oven at 400 F or you can do this on grill
4. Take the skewers and dip into warm water for 10 minutes, by this way you will not burn the skewers. It’s fine if you are using iron skewers.
5. Put at least 3-4 florets in each skewer and bake them or grill them till they are golden brown.
6. Serve them hot with mango chutney or cucumber raita and pickled onions.