1. ½ kg of Brussels sprouts
2. 2 red potatoes
3. 1 tsp of roasted cumin seeds
4. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
5. ½ tsp of turmeric powder
6. 2 tbsp canola Oil
7. 2 tbsp of fresh chopped parsley
8. 2 tbsp of lime juice
1. Preheat the oven at 400 F.
2. Cut the sprouts in quarter and potatoes also in almost same size as sprouts.
3. In a mixing bowl add oil, spices and toss it well.
4. Now add Sprouts and potatoes to it and toss so that they are covered with spices.
5. In a roasting pan add them and roast them for 30 minutes or till they are golden brown.
6. Serve hot and garnish with chopped parsley and lime juice.