1. ½ bag of frozen peas (1/2 lb)
2. 1 bag of fresh mushrooms (any kind) (8-10 pieces) sliced
3. Salt to taste
4. 1 cup of marinara sauce/pasta sauce
5. Red pepper to taste
6. 1 garlic clove minced
7. 1 green chili sliced
8. 2 tbsp of olive oil / vegetable oil
1. In a non stick skillet add oil on medium heat.
2. Add the garlic and green chilies.
3. As soon as they turn pink, frozen peas and sauté it.
4. Now add mushrooms to them.
5. Sprinkle red pepper and toss.
6. Now add marinara sauce and stir well.
7. Now cook for about 5-8 minutes.
8. Garnish with fresh cilantro leaves.
9. You can also fill this in taco or burrito with salad and cheese. It will be perfect lunch in the box.