This warm Salad can be perfect combination with your grilled chicken, meat or fish. It has lots of fiber in it so its very good for health..
1. ½ cup of brown rice medley
2. 1 tbsp of butter
3. ½ cup of mix vegetable ( carrots, peas, corn and beans)
4. Salt to taste
5. One fresh bay leaf
6. 1 tbsp of olive oil
7. 1 ½ cup of vegetable broth or chicken broth
8. Cilantro/Dhaniya leaves to garnish
1. In rice cooker or pot adds butter and olive oil warm the oil and add bay leaf.
2. Do not wash the rice and add to the cooker and sauté them for 5 minutes just to roast them for some time.
3. Now add the mix vegetables and sauté them too.
4. After the vegetables are sautéed add salt and mix well.
5. Add the broth and let the rice cook after that take out the bay leaf.
6. Garnish with cilantro leaves or chives and serve it warm as a salad with grilled chicken breasts.