1. 2 chicken breasts chopped into cubes without fat skin
2. Two chicken legs with bone without fat skin
3. 3 celery chopped in bite size
4. 2-3 garlic cloves
5. 2 small whole white/yellow onion
6. 3 cups of carrots chopped
7. Salt to taste
9. 3 cups of egg noodles cooked in 3 cups of salted water
10. 2 packs of low sodium Chicken Stock and 2 cups of water
11. 1 tsp of basil powder and white and black pepper for garnishing
1. Heat 2 tbsp of deep dish non stick pan or Dutch oven pan
2. Now add Celery and Carrots
3. When they turn golden brown add chicken breasts and chicken legs
4. Allow to cook for few minutes and now add chicken stock and water.
5. Add whole onions without skin and garlic cloves.
6. Cook the soup for 30 minutes or more.
7. Take out the onion and garlic cloves and chicken legs.
8. Now separate the chicken from bones and put the chicken back in the soup.
9. Add the cooked noodles into the soup too and let it cook on low heat for 3 minutes.
10. Now garnish with black and white pepper and basil.
11. Serve hot chicken soup with garlic bread and some fresh salad.
Celery : This food is low in Saturated Fat, and very low in Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Folate, Potassium and Manganese.
It is also a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Iron, Potassium and Copper, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Manganese.