1. 4 Boiled Potatoes
2. 2 diced tomato without seeds
3. 1 small diced onion
4. 1 cucumber without seeds diced
5. 3 tbsp of lemon juice
7. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
1. In a non stick flat skillet or grill pan add little oil and heat it.
2. Now add diced potatoes in grill pan and let it little brown
3. When all the sides are cooked and turned in golden brown color remove it from pan.
4. Now sprinkle salt and pepper on them and transfer in serving dish.
5. Add diced tomatoes, cucumber and onions on them.
6. Garnish with lemon juice and mix it well with spoons
7. Your aloo chaat is ready; it is very quick snack in rainy season.-Chitra