1. One can of black bean or red kidney beans if black bean is not available
2. 2 tsp olive oil
3. ½ medium onion
4. 1 clove of garlic
5. 1 tbsp of green chili
6. 2 tbsp of lime juice
7. ¼ tsp ground cumin powder
8. Salt and pepper to taste
9. 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro/dhaniya leaves
10. 1 tbsp water
1. Heat Oil in non stick skillet
2. While oil is heating up chop onions and green chili and mince the garlic.
3. Rinse the beans and keep them separate.
4. Now when the oil is ready add onions.
5. Saute them for two minutes and then add garlic and chili and sauté them for one more minute.
6. Cool down for 5 minutes.
7. Now in a food processor add Beans, Onions garlic mixture, salt pepper, lime juice, cumin powder.
8. Make a smooth mixture add water if required.
9. Now take it out in container and add cilantro leaves and mix it well.
10. Spread this easy mixture in tacos or burritos or use as a dip with nachos chips.
11. A very quick and easy dip for your party.