1. 1 pound of peeled and deveined shrimp
2. 1 tbsp olive oil
3. 2 tbsp of lime juice
4. 2 tbsp of tandoori chicken masala
1. Preheat oven at 450 F
2. In a bowl make marinating sauce with oil, lemon juice and 1 tbsp of tandoori masala.
3. Mix well and toss the shrimp and let it sit for 5 minutes.
4. Now place all the shrimp in foiled baking tray.
5. Bake it till golden brown, keep checking in between.
6. Take it out and sprinkle some dry tandoori masala on all of them.
7. Plate them on serving tray with some marinating sauce on top and garnish with some salad leaves.
8. Quick and easy appetizer is ready.-Chitra