1. 2 chicken breasts
2. 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard (grainy)
3. 1 tsp of honey
4. 1 tbsp of Olive oil
5. Salt and freshly ground pepper
6. 2 cups of fusilli (colored) cooked until al dente (pasta)
7. 5 Lemons (juiced)
8. 1 cup of sun dried tomato dipped in oil.
9. 1 Jalapeño chopped
10. Dash of Hot sauce
1. In a tray add Dijon mustard, honey, oil, salt and good amount of pepper and juice of 2 lemons.
2. Whisk well and rub your chicken with your hands in this mixture.
3. Leave it for 10 minutes and in the mean time heat the grill.
4. Now grill the chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. When your chicken is ready let it sit for 2-3 minutes before cutting.
5. In the mean time make your pasta ready.
6. In a mixing bowl add juice of 3 lemons, salt and pepper and 2tbsp of olive oil, a dash of hot sauce
7. Put the pasta in the mixing bowl and toss well.
8. Now add sun dried tomatoes to it and stir.
9. Finally slice up the grilled chicken and lay it all over the top.
10. Garnish with jalapeños and serve.