1. 2 cups of shell pasta or any pasta ( I have used Colorful circular pasta, as this holds the sauce very well)
2. 2 thinly sliced onions
3. 2 small diced tomatoes
4. Salt and Pepper to tatse
5. 2 tsp Olive Oil
6. 2 tsp of red wine Vinegar
1. In a deep pan add 4-5 cups of water to boil the pasta.
2. When the water starts boiling add 2 tsp of salt to flavor the pasta.
3. Now add Pasta and cook till al-dente.
4. In a non stick pan add oil on medium heat.
5. Now add Onions and sauté them.
6. Then add tomatoes and close the lid and cook till tomatoes burst open and the liquid is scattered.
7. Now add the ½ cup of pasta water and stir well.
8. Add Salt and Pepper and toss.
9. Garnish with vinegar and Serve yourself a big bowl of Pasta. You can even garnish with chopped parsely or cilantro of your choice.
10. Now even if you are home alone, it is quickest pasta ever.-Chitra