· 2 cups of green peas (preferred fresh)
· Salt to taste
· 1 tsp. of red chili powder and turmeric powder
· Grind 2 cardamoms fresh or 1 tsp. of cardamom powder
· ½ tsp. of cumin powder
· ½ tsp. of coriander powder
· ½ tsp of garam masala powder
· 2 finely grated red onions
· 1tsp. of ginger and garlic minced
· 1 cup of tomato sauce
· ½ cup of curd (preferred non fat)
· Add onions and ginger, garlic mixture
· When it turns golden brown add Salt and other spices along cardamom and 1 tsp of
· Now add peas and let them cook for 3-4 minutes.
· Add tomato sauce and mix it well.
· Cook for 5 minutes and then add curd to it and let the mixture simmer for 3 minutes.
· At last add paneer to your mixture and mix it well and let it cook for 10 minutes.
· Serve hot paneer korma with parantha’s or chapatti’s or make stuffed sandwiches for