1. 1 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
2. ½ cup of all purpose flour
3. 1 cup of sweetened chocolate chips
4. 1 cup of Sugar
5. ½ cup of unsalted butter melted
6. ½ tsp of Baking Soda
7. 1 tsp of Vanilla essence
8. ½ cup of Buttermilk
1. Mix Flour, Baking Soda and Sugar in one bowl
2. Mix Butter with 1 tsp of Sugar
3. Mix Vanilla essence in Butter slowly and keep stirring.
4. Preheat the Oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Mix all wet ingredients in dry ingredients slowly and stir it continuously
6. Now add Chocolate chips
7. After they are mixed the ingredients will be little dry still.
8. Now start adding buttermilk slowly and keep on stirring the mixture till it is smooth.
9. Take one table Spoon and keep on adding on Cookie sheet or parchment paper or greased foil paper.
10. Now bake the cookies for 30 minutes or till they are golden brown at 350.
11. Take out the cookie and let it cool for at least 15 minutes and then serve
12. These eggless cookies, whole wheat cookies are healthy for your family, you can serve them with milk.