1. Urad Dal – 60 g
2. Curd 200 gms
3. Oil to fry
4. 2 small diced Green chilies
5. Onion -1/2 small
6. Chili powder, Salt, pepper powder and garam masala to taste
7. Ginger ½ tsp.
1. Soak the daal overnight, and grind it fine.
2. Beat it until foamy and light.
3. Add chopped onion, green chilies, garam masal, ginger and salt. Mix well and allow it to stand for ten minutes.
4. Spread a piece of wet muslin over a bowl and make vada over it.
5. Fry them in hot oil till golden brown.
6. Put them in slated hot water. Squeeze out the water and keep them ready.
7. Beat the curd till smooth. Add Salt and pepper to it.
8. Soak vadas in curds and decorate according to taste.-Chitra