1. 2 cups of mattar
2. Salt to taste
3. 2 cup soft flour
4. Water for making dough
5. Red chili powder to taste
6. 1 tbsp of roasted cumin seeds
7. Some dry flour for making paranthas
1. Mix cumin seeds, peas and dry flour.
2. Add Salt and red chili powder.
3. Make the dough by adding some water.
4. Divide the dough into individual balls.
5. Oil the non stick pan or tawa on medium low heat.
6. Roll the dough balls in a circle by dipping into dry flour time to time.
7. Spread ½ tsp. of oil on the circle. Now fold into the shape of triangle and start making with belan into large triangle
8. Slide the paranthas onto the tawa. When it is cooked one side flip on the other side.
9. Oil the other side and cook till it is light borwn.
10. Serve hot with achaar or dahi ka raita.-Chitra