It is very popular in coffee shops, often eaten as a snack.
1. 1 cup of chopped Almonds and Cashew nuts.
2. 1 ½ cup of All purpose flour/Maida
3. 2 cups of Chocolate melted
4. ¼ cup of melted Unsalted Butter
5. 1 cup of Sugar
6. 1 tsp. of Vanilla essence
7. ½ tsp of Baking Soda
8. 2 Eggs without yolk beaten
9. 2 tsp of flour
1. Mix Flour, Baking Soda and Sugar in one bowl with fork.
2. Melt Chocolate in microwave or melt it on stove top. Boil 3 cup of boiling water and keep another bowl on top of it with chocolate cubes to melt.
3. Till Chocolate is melting start melting butter.
4. Add 1 tsp of Vanilla in butter now. Mix Vanilla essence in Butter slowly and keep stirring until whole mixture is smooth.
5. Beat the Egg white and slowly add sugar till it turns little foamy.
6. Preheat the Oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. Mix all wet ingredients in dry ingredients slowly one by one and stir it continuously.
8. Now add Cashew nuts and Almonds.
9. After they are mixed the ingredients will be turn it dough, if it sticky add little dry flour.
10. Now form the dough into two vertical loaves and keep on adding on Cookie sheet or parchment paper or greased foil paper.
11. Bake it until it is golden brown for 20 - 30 minutes.
12. After it is baked take out and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
13. Now cut the loaves into diagonal pieces and bake for another 5 minutes.
14. Cool down and serve with Milk, Coffee or Chocolate milk. You will forget the store bought Biscotti.-Chitra