· 1 cup of soaked seedless tamarind in warm water
· 2 bunches of mint / pudina
· 1 bunch of cilantro / dhaniya / corriander
· 1 jalapeno or green chili
· ½ chopped red onion
· 3 tsp. of sugar (sugar free preferred)
· Salt to taste
· 1 teaspoon of red chili powder
· Separate Mint and Cilantro leaves from stems.
· Now mix them in blender with onions and green chilies. If the mixture is thick to mix add little bit of water.
· Now slowly add soaked tamarind.
· When it is mixed well add salt, red chili powder and sugar.
· Enjoy mint chutney sandwiches by spreading over any kind of bread, crackers or nachos,