This will be your favorite appetizer just try this...invite your girlfriends over or try it as a picnic snack.....everyone will love it
· One boiled potato
· Two Red Peppers, cut the top off
· ½ cup of roasted peanuts
· 2 tsp. of olives (black and green)
· Salt and pepper to taste
· 1 teaspoon of red chili flakes
· 1 cup of diced onions
· 1 tsp. of diced green chilies
· 3 tsp. of shredded skimmed Mozzarella Cheese
· 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
· In a non stick skillet add 1 tsp. of oil.
· Add Onions and green chilies
· When onion turn golden brown add potatoes
· Now add Salt and pepper and red chili flakes
· Cool down the mixture for 5 minutes and olives to it.
· Add mozzarella cheese to the mixture now
· Now fill bell peppers with the mixture.
· Preheat the oven for ten minutes 350 degrees.
· Now bake the bell peppers until they are little soft from outside light brown color from
· Coat with sesame seeds and serve hot.