· 2 bunches of finely chopped mustard greens/ sarson ka saag
· 1 bunch of finely chopped spinach/ palak
· 1 tsp. of ginger
· Salt to taste
· 1 teaspoon red chili powder
· 2 finely chopped green chilies
· Boil spinach and mustard green together for at least 30 minutes and keep aside
· Blend the mixture in blender
· In the mean time heat 3 tsp. of oil or 2 stick of butter in a non stick pan
· Add ginger and green chilies
· When ginger turn little pink add mustard greens and spinach mixture
· Let it cook for 20-30 minutes and simmer it to low heat.
· Serve hot topped with butter with Makki ki Roti and Mithi Lassi.