· 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
· Preheat oven at 400 degrees।
. Take one bowl and combine eggs and sugar till they are bright golden color and thick.
· Now combine mashed bananas to eggs and stir gently.
· Take another dry bowl where mix all dry ingredients wheat flour, baking soda, salt and
sugar with fork so that you don’t have any lumps.
· Now mix Oil slowly and keep on stirring to dry ingredients.
· Now add Eggs and Bananas to the mixture and stir continuously so there are no lumps.
. Add almonds to it and stir.
· Pour the mixture to greased loaf pan.
· Sprinkle sugar on top of the mixture for crusty texture on top.
· Bake until lightly browned and bread bounces back to the touch, about 55 minutes to 1
· Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes before turning out in a plate to cool
· Enjoy with tea, coffee or have as a snack.