1. 3 big capsicum/ green bell pepper diced bite size
2. 2 onions diced
3. 1 tbsp of ginger chopped finely
4. 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup
5. 1 tbsp of garlic minced
6. Salt and red chili powder to taste
1. In a non stick pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
2. Heat on medium heat and add ginger garlic, stir and let it be pink in color.
3. Add Onions and Capsicum and let them cook until little soft but still crunchy.
4. Add Tomato ketchup and taste it.
5. Then add salt if needed.
6. Add Black pepper, red chili powder.
7. Toss and cook for two minutes more.
8. Serve hot on sandwich bun or bread.
9. Treat all vegetarian friends.
You can always add chicken, tofu, egg, or paneer for more filling sandwich.