1. 1 Cabbage
2. 2 onions
3. 2 cloves of garlic
4. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
5. 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
6. 2 green chilies
1. In a non stick pan add oil.
2. Heat it on medium and garlic add onions stir fry them.
3. Add cabbage and sauté it till little brown edges.
4. Now you can add salt, pepper and turmeric powder.
5. Toss the spices and put the green chilies and cook the cabbage with covered lid slowly for 10 minutes.
6. Serve with hot chapatti or as a side dish with any kind of protein.-Chitra