Stop buying preserved soups from stores, you never know what is in that soup and chips. But one thing is sure, they are good for your health and neither your childrens or not. Instead of that buy these ingredients and make homemade soup and chips which is full of protein and nutrition and budget & figure friendly too.
1. 2 cups of Mix Vegetables chopped ( Corn, Carrots, Peas, Spinach, Beans)
2. 1 celery stick chopped thinly
3. 1 small can of tomato puree and 1 cup of diced tomatoes
4. ½ chopped Onions
5. ½ tsp of Ginger
6. 1 teaspoon of Garlic
7. 1 cup of Pasta
8. 3 cups of Vegetable Stock or Water
9. Salt and pepper to taste
10. 1 tsp of Olive Oil / Canola Oil
11. 10 Wonton Wrappers
13. ½ teaspoon red chili powder
Isn't this amazing, you will love it... keep going. Cook it on sunday for your busy week ahead and home made lunch is ready and guess what you don't have to go out for To Go sandwiches or oily fast foods...
1. Boil 2 cups of water for pasta.
2. In a non stick pan add Onions, Ginger and Garlic.
3. When Onions turn little pink brown add Mix Vegetables and Celery.
4. When they turn little brown add Tomatoes and Tomatoes Puree.
5. When the tomatoes start leaving little oil in pan add Salt and Pepper
6. After that add Vegetable Stock and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
7. Now take out the pasta from boiling water and add to the soup.
8. Cut Wrappers in triangles and bake them in oven at 300 degrees.
9. When they are turned golden brown take them out of oven and add little lemon and sprinkle salt and red chili powder.
10. Serve the Soup with Chips, garnish with coriander / Cilantro / dhaniya leaves