1. 1 cup of Sabudana / Pearl Tapioca
2. Sugar to taste
3. 1½ cup of fat free milk or half n half (cream)
4. ½ tsp of Cardamom Powder.
5. 2 tsp of Milk powder
6. 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
1. Soak Sabudana in warm water for 1-2 hrs.
2. Heat Milk in non stick pan on medium heat and keep stirring in 3 minutes intervals.
3. When Milk is up to boil add cardamom seeds and add sugar.
4. Heat for 5 minutes and add Sabudana.
5. Turn heat to low heat and keep cooking till the mixture turned thick and turned to very light pinkish brown.
6. When it is cooked cools it down for 30 minutes and serves hot or cold after that.-Chitra