2. 2 nos. medium Onions (chopped)
3. 2 tomatoes (finely diced/chopped) and 3 tsp. of Tomato Puree/ Paste /Sauce
4. 2 cloves Garlic (chopped)
5. 1 ½ tbsp. Ginger (paste)
6. 3 no. Green Chilies chopped (Number can vary according to taste)
7. Salt to taste
8. ¼ tsp. Turmeric powder
9. 1 ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder
10. 1 tsp. Coriander powder
11. 4 tsp. Vegetable Oil / Extra Virgin Olive Oil
12. ¼ tsp. Garam Masala Powder (Can get this from any Indian Grocery store for 2 US$)
13. 1 ½ cup Water
1 chopped Green Chilies and Onion Rings
1. Heat Oil in Pan/Skillet on Medium high heat.
2. Add Garlic, Ginger Paste and chopped Onions and add a pinch of Salt and fry till they turn brown. (Adding salt while frying Onions makes it quicker to fry Onions)
3. When Onions turn golden brown add coriander powder and turmeric powder & chili powder and Salt to taste and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add Garam Masala again fry for 1 minute.
5. Add Tomatoes and Tomato Paste/Puree/Sauce stir it well and fry till the oil leaves from the sides.
6. Add 2 chopped Green Chilies.
7. Add Water and let it simmer for 10 mins.(turn heat to Medium Low)
8. Cut Eggs in Half (vertically) and add to the gravy and stir it slowly so that it gets dipped in gravy.
9. Cook the Egg Curry for 5 mins. or till very little water is left.
10. Garnish with 1 chopped Green chilies and Onion rings.
Serve with Paratha’s, Chapati’s or Rice.