1. 5 Asparagus chopped in 2 inch cubes
2. ½ cup of corn
3. ½ cup of chopped carrots
4. ½ cup of chopped mushrooms
5. 2 tsp. of Oil
6. 1 tsp of sesame oil
7. 2 tsp of soy sauce
8. 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
9. ½ teaspoon of fresh minced ginger and garlic
10. Vinegar and Sesame seeds
1. In a non stick wok (khadiy) or deep dish pan add oil
2. Add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste.
3. When the mixture little pink add vegetables in the wok.
4. Fry them little brown and then add soy sauce and sesame oil and stir with tongs.
5. Plate them and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and one tsp of vinegar.