1. 1 litre of half n half
2. ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk
3. ½ tsp of saffron
4. 2 tbsp of sliced pistachios/pista unsalted
5. 2 tbsp of sliced unsalted almonds
6. 1 pack of falooda sev
7. Rose water/kewda water
8. 1 tbsp of basil seeds
9. 1 cup of fresh fruit mixed ( strawberries, mango, kiwi, blue berries, grapes)
10. 1 cup of jelly
11. 2 tbsp of roohafza syrup ( rose or khas)
1. For Rabdi:- Boil Half n Half in deep dish heavy non stick pan, cook with condensed milk till it thicken and reduces in half. Add Saffron leaves soaked in some water and sliced almonds and pista. Cool it down for 2 three hours in fridge.
2. Boil 3 cups of water and cook falooda sev for 5 minutes. After it is cooked, take it out in cold water and let it cool down for 3-4 minutes. Strain the water and add little rose water and 1 tbsp of sugar syrup and dip in it.
3. Soak Basil seeds in 1 cup of water for 2 hours. They will grow in double size.
4. Let everything cool down and make it ready and keep in refrigerator before serving.
5. In the serving glass, add jelly on bottom, add falooda and then rabdi, keep on layering with fruits, rabdi and falooda and on the top you can drizzle some roohafza and serve.