I recently saw lots of recipes for Nutella cookies, which I absolutely love, but this time I picked up new Hershey’s Spread (chocolate and hazelnut flavor), so I thought why not try this recipe with a new ingredient.
1. 1 cup of Flour
2. 1 cup of Hershey’s spreads chocolate hazelnut (can use Nutella)
3. 1 Egg
4. Pinch of Salt
5. ¼ cup of M&M of your choice (I used Peanut)
6. 1 tbsp. of Thick yoghurt
7. 2 tbsp. of sugar
1. Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F.
2. Crush the M&M with help of any heavy spoon or kitchen tool. I used Peanut M&M as my valentine loves this one. You can use any M&M you want.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients first, Flour, crushed M&M , pinch of salt and sugar.
4. Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl, egg, yoghurt and Hershey’s spread (main ingredient), you can use Nutella also.
5. Whisk together well and then mix the dry and wet ingredients well.
6. Make your cookie sheet ready with parchment paper or foil paper.
7. Bake them for 8-10 minutes, depending on your oven.
Viola ! your delicious , sumptuous cookies are ready for your date night with your special someone.
Psst.. If you don’t have anyone for your valentines, make it for yourself and share with your friends and family and celebrate your day. You will soon get onesweet like this.
Please let me know if you try this and share this recipe with your friends and family.