Sometimes you crave for a spicy and tangy snack, specially on a rainy day.So this is the perfect dish to serve your loved ones.Serve with hot Tea/Coffee and njoy the amazing weather in your balcony or terrace.
A very easy, homemade namkeen made by Vermicelli / Seviyan made in few minutes.
· 3cups of toasted (brown) Vermicelli / Seviyan
· One small Onion chopped vertically
· Salt to taste
· ½ cup Green Peas
· ½ cup Peanuts
· ½ tsp. Red Chili Powder
· ¼ tsp. Turmeric
· 1 tsp. Vinegar
· 2 tsp. of Oil
· Jalapenos or Green chilies dipped in vinegar (can get easily from Pasta section).
· Roast the Peanuts on low flame in a non stick pan without oil. Do not burn it, they should have brown color.
· Take another non stick pan and roast the Vermicelli till they are golden brown.
· Remove Vermicelli and add Onions in same pan add 1 tsp of oil.
· When onions are golden brown, add Peas to it.
· Now add Vermicelli back into pan and add Peanuts.
· Add Salt and Red chili powder and turmeric.
· Leave it on low flame by adding 2 tsp. of water
Serve hot or cold with Tea / Coffee.