1. 2 cups of whole wheat flour
2. 1 cup of desi ghee ( clarified butter) / oil
3. 2 cups of almonds and cashew nuts chopped roughly
4. 1 cup of sugar or use sugar free - then ½ cup
5. ½ cup of raisins
1. In a non stick pan add clarified butter / desi ghee / oil
2. Add the Whole wheat flour when the oil becomes little hot
3. Keep heat on low flame.
4. Keep on stirring the wheat flour until it turns golden brown.
5. When the color changes to golden brown that means it is ready. Remove it from the flame
6. Add almonds and cashews to the mixture and stir it.
7. Let the mixture cool down and serve.
8. This dish is very nutritious for pregnant woman and kids. You can serve otherwise also.-Chitra