1. 2 cups of your choice of diced vegetables
(Red Reddish, Beetroot, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cucumber, Red bell pepper)
2. 1 ½ cup of Vinegar
3. 2 cups of water
4. ½ tsp of salt
5. ½ tsp of sugar
6. Sterilized jar
1. Boil water with vinegar, salt and sugar. When it is reduced very little remove from the flame.
2. Fill in the jar with vegetables until they are full packed.
3. Now cool down the water till the temperature changes to hot to warm.
4. Pour the syrup to jar but leave little space.
5. Close the lid and store in warm place. In about 3-4 days pickle will be ready.
6. Use Pickle vegetable with anything Wraps, Pasta, Salads.-Chitra