1. 4 cups of fat free (optional) Milk
2. 1 ½ cup of wheat sewaiyaan toasted ones (vermicelli noodles)
3. 1 cup of sugar
4. 1 tsp of cardamom powder / 2-3 whole cardamom
5. 1 tsp of nutmeg powder
6. Splash of Kewra water
1. Heat milk in a non stick pan on low medium heat
2. When the milk is hot and little thick add sugar.
3. If you are using cardamom powder add that, but if you are using whole cardamom break it open before throwing in milk.
4. Now add the sewaiyaan.
5. When the sewaiyaan turn soft add nutmeg powder. Mix it well.
6. Serve hot or cold in an individual dishes with some drops of kewra water on top.