1. 3 boiled eggs
2. 2 cups of colored pasta al dente
3. Salt and black pepper to taste
4. 1 tsp of chili flakes
5. 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
6. 1 tsp of garlic minced
7. 1 tsp of garlic powder
8. 1 tsp of red chili sauce
1. While pasta and egg get boiled you can make the sauce ready.
2. In a non stick pan add 1 tbsp of olive oil, on low flame adds garlic and chili flakes so that it does burn, just flavors the oil.
3. When garlic turns little pink add tomato sauce, and garlic powder, salt and pepper.
4. Mash one egg in the pan and add the pasta to it.
5. Toss it well add the chili sauce to it.
6. Garnish with thinly cut slices of boiled egg.