Serve it to your loved ones instead of waiting to go a fancy restaurant for this fabulous dish or invite your friends over and believe me they will be your fan after this.
· Two cups of soaked rice ( soak only for 30 minutes before cooking)
· 1 cup of tomato sauce
· 1 cup of fresh mix vegetables- for different colors ( Capsicum, Carrots, Peas, Corn)
· Vegetable/Olive Oil
· 1 tsp. Cumin/Zeera powder
· Salt to taste
· 1 tsp of red chili powder
· Fresh chopped cilantro/coriander/dhaniya
For Marinating Fish:-
· Two Fillets Atlantic Salmon (cut in two pieces each- Dinner for four)
· Juice of 1 Lemon, and take lemon zest for same.
· 1 tsp. lime zest
· 2 garlic cloves minced very thinly
· Salt & Pepper to taste
· 2 tsp. of Olive oil
· ½ tsp. of red chili powder
· 1 tsp. of vinegar1 tsp. hot sauce.
· Mix all the ingredients for marinating and marinate the fish for 1 night before
or 7-8 hrs before you cook.
· Take a non stick skillet and add zeera/cumin seeds to 2 tsp of vegetable/olive oil.
· Now add salt and red chili powder.
· Add mix vegetables and let them cook till they turn crispy light brown.
· Now add tomato puree/sauce to it and let it cook for 2-5 minutes.
· Add soaked rice to it without water and stir it for two minutes until each rice grain is
· Now add 1 to 1 ½ cups of water and let it cook till 15-20 minutes.
Till Rice cooks start with fish.
· Spray non stick oil spray on a grilled pan/plate (if you don’t have a grilled pan you can
· When it is medium heated add the fish, do not add sauce just fish. Let the fish cook on
· Heat on low heat leftover marinating sauce and 2 tsp of vinegar and 1 tsp. of
Now you can make this as next day lunch or next day dinner with slight additions. Cook Fish as referred above and cook tasty side dish with it.
· 1 yellow and 1 green bell pepper chopped roughly in size
· 2 tsp of vinegar
· 2 tsp of hot sauce
· Vegetable/Canola/Olive oil (except mustard oil)
· ¼ cup of Water
· Add chopped bell peppers.
· Now let them cook 5-10 minutes till they turn little pink brown on low heat.
· Now add ¼ cup of water and let it cook for 5 minutes.
· After they are cooked keep them aside and add salt and pepper to taste and let it sit
· Now add hot sauce and vinegar to them and stir it so that each bell pepper is coated with
This could be romantic dinner special for Valentine's Day :)