1. 4 boiled potatoes / aloo
2. 1 cup of well beaten curd / dahi
3. ½ tbsp of ajwain /caraway, carom seeds
4. ½ tbsp of zeera / cumin
5. Salt to taste
6. ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
7. ½ tbsp of red chili powder
8. 2 green chilies
9. ½ tbsp of turmeric powder
10. ½ tbsp of ginger minced
11. 3 diced tomatoes
1. Boil 4 Aloo / Potatoes and keep it aside.
2. In a non stick pan add ajwain, zeera seeds and let them splutter and little dark not burnt.
3. Add Ginger and green chilies minced finely.
4. Now add turmeric powder, amchoor powder, salt, red chili powder.
5. When they are mixed together add 3 diced in cubes tomatoes.
6. Cover the pan for 3-5 minutes till the tomatoes are really soft and the mixture turns to red color and oil leaves at end of pan.
7. Add aloo in it and 3 cups of water and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
8. Mash aloo little bit and add curd let it cook for 2-5 minutes.
9. Serve hot with puri's-Chitra