1. 1 cup of chopped walnuts
2. 1 ½ cup of All purpose flour/Maida
3. 1 tbsp. of coffee
4. ¼ cup of melted Unsalted Butter
5. 1 cup of Sugar
6. 1 tsp. of Vanilla essence
7. ½ tsp of Baking Soda
8. 2 Eggs without yolk beaten
9. 2 tsp of flour
10. 2 cups of Chocolate melted
11. 2 cups of orange juice
12. 2 tbsp of orange zest
13. 2 tsp. of orange essence
1. Mix Flour, Baking Soda and Sugar in one bowl with fork.
2. Add 1 tsp of Vanilla in melted butter. Mix Vanilla essence in Butter slowly and keep stirring until whole mixture is smooth.
3. Beat the Egg white and slowly add sugar, 1 tsp. of orange essence and 1 tbsp of orange zest till it turns little foamy.
4. Preheat the Oven at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
5. Mix all wet ingredients in dry ingredients slowly one by one and stir it continuously.
6. Now add walnuts.
7. After they are mixed the ingredients will be turn it dough, if it is sticky add little dry flour.
8. Now form the dough into two vertical loaves and place on Cookie sheet or parchment paper or greased foil paper.
9. Bake it until it is golden brown for 20 - 30 minutes.
10. After it is baked take out and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
11. Now cut the loaves into diagonal pieces and bake for another 5 minutes.
12. Melt Chocolate in microwave or melt it on stove top. For Stove melting:-Boil 3 cup of water and keep another bowl on top of it with chocolate cubes to melt.
13. When Chocolate is melted add 2 cups of orange juice and 1 tbsp of orange zest and 1 tsp of orange essence.
14. Take out the biscotti’s and drizzle the chocolate with spoon.
15. Cool down and serve with Milk, Coffee or Chocolate milk.
You will forget the store bought Biscotti and it will be everyone’s favorite.
Merry XMAS and Happy Holidays