1. 5 Karele / Bitter melons peeled and rubbed with salt
2. 2 medium onions thinly sliced
3. 2 small onions grinded with 2 green chilies
4. 1 tbsp. of sauf powder
5. Salt to taste
6. 1 tsp. of turmeric powder
7. Red chili powder to taste
8. 1tsp of amchoor powder
9. 1 tsp of anar dana powder
1. Sauté grinded onions in 2 tbsp. of oil in non stick pan
2. When onions turn to golden brown color add salt and all dry spices.
3. Cook for 5-6 minutes and keep aside to cool down.
4. Cut the karele in middle and take out the seeds.
5. Now fill them with the onions masala which is cool down now.
6. After filling them tie those with kitchen thread so that masala does not fall apart from them while frying.s
7. Take a flat non stick pan and add 4 tbsp of oil.
8. Put them one by one and turn them until they turn golden brown from all sides.
9. Now take out the karele and keep them aside and fry thinly sliced onions in the same pan.
10. Fry them with litte salt and amchoor powder and turmeric powder.
11. Now add the karele back in the pan and cook with the onions for five minutes.
12. Serve hot with paranthas.-Chitra