Now you can enjoy the game with these quick combination of drink and snack. Invite your friends over and enjoy your favorite team win. Its quick and healthy snack. Just make it before hand.
1. 1 Bag of Baked Chips any variety
2. Juice of 2 fresh orange juice
3. 1 cup of pineapple juice
4. 2 cups of any lemon drink ( 7up, Sprite or Miranda)
5. 2 tomatoes diced finely (without seeds)
6. 1 onions diced finely
7. 1 small cucumber chopped finely without seeds
8. 1 tbsp of cilantro / coriander / dhaniya leaves chopped
9. 1 tsp of mint leaves chopped
10. Salt and black pepper to taste
11. 1 small lemon, juiced
12. 3-4 thin lemon slices
1. Mix orange juice, pineapple and lemon drink and stir, keep it in fridge to chill. Use ice cubes if required.
2. In a bowl add tomatoes, cucumber, onions, cilantro and mint leaves. Toss it well.
3. Now add Salt and black pepper to taste and add lemon juice.
4. Serve the salsa in a serving bowl with one lemon slice garnish with bag of baked chips in a bowl.
5. Pour in the drink in two serving glasses with lemon slices.
6. Put together everything in a serving tray with baked chips and enjoy your evening snack in hot summers or while enjoying your favorite game.-Chitra