1. ½ bag of spiral colorful pasta
2. ½ cup of chopped black Spanish olives
3. ½ cup of pickled vegetables
4. 2 big tomatoes chopped or 1 big can of crushed tomatoes
5. 1 big onion chopped
6. 3-4 florets of broccoli
7. 2 tbsp of olive oil
8. 1 tbsp of garlic minced
9. 1 tbsp of dry thyme powder (use fresh leaves if you have)
10. Salt and Black pepper to taste
1. Fill a big pan with water for pasta and set it to boil with lid closed.
2. In another non stick pan add olive oil.
3. Add garlic and onions and cook till golden brown.
4. Now add Tomatoes and cook for another five minutes.
5. In the mean time add salt to boiling water for flavoring pasta and add pasta to cook. Close the lid and let it cook.
6. Now return to tomatoes mixture and add broccoli.
7. Add salt and pepper to mixture along with thyme powder.
8. Transfer the mixture to mixie/blender and mix it well. Close the lid, its hot mixture.
9. Spread the cooked pasta in serving tray and add the mixture on top of it.
10. Garnish with olives and pickled vegetables.
11. Serve hot.