1. 250 gms of Tindly / Ivy Gourd (15-20 pieces)
2. 4 onions sliced vertically
3. 2 tbsp tomato puree
4. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
5. ½ tsp of turmeric powder
6. ¼ tsp of garam masala powder
7. 2 tbsp of anardana powder
8. 1 tsp of coriander powder
9. 2 tbsp of amchoor/mango powder
1. Cut the tindly in between and marinate the tindly with mixture of amchoor and anardana powder for atleast 2 hours before cooking.
2. In a non stick pan 2 tbsp of add oil.
3. Add onions and cook them until caramelized.
4. When the onions are cooked add chopped tindly.
5. Saute the Tindly in it and cook until half cooked.
6. Add all the spices and mix it well.
7. Now add tomato puree and mix.
8. Add ½ cup of water and cook with lid closed on low medium heat.
Serve hot with chapattis.-Chitra