Inspired by Sanjeev Kapoor
1. 1 ½ cup of half and half
2. ½ cup of sweetened condensed milk
3. 2 – 3 cardamoms
4. 1 gulabjamun
5. ½ mango puree
6. 1 banana puree
7. ½ cup of sugar
8. Different fruits for garnish
1. Crush the cardamom seeds.
2. Heat half n half with sweetened condensed milk and cardamom seeds on medium heat, in a heavy pan.
3. Stir occasionally, boil and when it is quite thick, turn off the stove the keep it aside to cool down.
4. Now carefully transfer the milk in equal parts in the fruit puree bowls and in a separate bowl cut the gulab jamun in pieces.
5. With a ladle or small cup transfer in popsicles molds.
6. Freeze them in freezer for at least 5-6 hours.
7. Garnish them with fruits and enjoy or just eat like that.
-Enjoy Spring and Summers