A colorful Citrus recipe..
- 2 cups cooked long grain rice
- ½ diced red Onion
- 3-4 sliced spring onions (green)
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- ½ diced English cucumber
- 2 tsp. chopped cilantro/coriander leaves
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Juice of lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine cooked rice, onion, green onions, tomato, cucumber and chopped cilantro.
- In a small bowl whisk together fresh orange juice, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt pepper to taste.
- Mix well and pour over the rice salad.
- Toss gently and garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
-Chitra Ahluwalia Pal