Bored with your chinese takeout, want to make your own fired rice. Here's is the trick:-
This is so easy even your kids can try it when you are working. You can also try making this over your busy weekday.It's ready in 15 minutes.
· 3 cups boil rice
· 4 tsp. of Soy Sauce (low sodium-optional)
· 4 tsp. of Vinegar
· ½ tsp. of Red chili powder
· 1 cup Mix vegetables
· 1 tsp. of Cumin seeds
· 2 tsp. of Oil
· Heat oil in non stick pan and add cumin seeds.
· When seeds splutter add mix vegetables.
· Fry the vegetables just for a very little time and then add red chili powder.
· Then add Boil rice and let them fry for five minutes.
· Now add Soy sauce and Vinegar.
· Garnish with fresh chopped scallions /green onions.