"Everyday Cooking from my Kitchen (Rasoi)" is a food blog which is all about passion, creative ideas, using freshest, easy available, seasonal ingredients to promote healthy living and everyday food.
This blog is to educate, inspire all those aspiring cooks and share with amateur cooks and to make people love "Cooking".
For me, cooking is all about you and your loved ones, and sharing great moments with them and learning new culture.
Enjoy all food lovers!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Halloween Treat- Bloody Rice
1. 2 cups Boiled rice 2. 2 tsp. of Cardamon powder 3. 2 tsp. of Kesar water 4. 1 cup sugar 5. 2 pinch of Red Color
1. Heat Rice in low heat in a non stick pan
2. Add Sugar and cardamom powder
3. After sugar is mixed add Red color in it
4. Now take out rice from heat in individual bowls and let it cool down
5. Serve sugary delight with sprinkle of cardamom and kesar/rose water.
This is going to be a perfect spoookky dish for you on Halloween, enjoy and feed you hungry family or even dead..oooohhhhhhhhh ;)