1. 3 potatoes peeled
2. 1 tbsp of cumin seeds
3. Salt and Red chili powder
4. 1 tsp of turmeric powder
5. 1 tsp of coriander /dhaniya powder
6. 1 tsp of cumin powder
7. 3 tbsp of Oil
8. 2 tbsp of dhaniya / cilantro leaves chopped
9. ¼ cup of water
1. Cut the potatoes in two parts and then slice them not so thin
2. In a non stick pan add oil
3. Add cumin seeds and let them splutter
4. Now add salt, turmeric , chili, coriander and cumin powder
5. Put the potato slices and let them cook till golden brown.
6. If potatoes are not cooking then you can add water.
7. Now add fresh dhaniya leaves and toss it well.
8. Garnish with more dhaniya leaves and serve with hot Puri’s and pickle.-Chitra