1. 100 gms of grated Indian cottage cheese / paneer
2. 3 tbsp of chopped cilantro / dhaniya
3. 2 tbsp of chopped green chili
4. Salt and Red chili powder to taste
5. 1 tbsp of cumin powder
6. Parantha Dough of whole wheat flour
1. Make small individual balls of the dough.
2. Mix paneer, dhaniya, green chili, salt, cumin and red chili powder together in a bowl.
3. Flatten the balls and fill in the paneer mixture. If parantha’s become little sticky dust dry flour while flattening.
4. Heat the non stick flat pan with 1 tsp of oil each time you cook new parantha.
5. Cook them one by one on both sides.
6. Serve with mango pickle or chilled cucumber raita.