1. 3 chicken Breasts chopped in bite size pieces
2. 3 tbsp of lemon juice
3. 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
4. 2 onions chopped finely
5. 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste
6. Salt to taste
7. 1 tsp of coriander powder
8. ½ tsp of cayenne pepper
9. 1 tsp of red chili powder
10. 5 tsp of garam masala
11. 1 tsp of cumin
12. ½ tsp of mustard seeds
13. ½ tsp of cumin seeds
14. ½ tsp of cinnamon
15. 1 bay leaf
16. 2 cloves
18. Coriander / cilantro / dhaniya leaves to garnish
1. In a large plastic bowl or zip lock bag add lemon juice, vinegar, one chopped onion, all the spices and shake it well.
2. Now add the chicken pieces and marinade and leave it overnight or for 4 hrs minimum.
3. In a non stick pan add 2 tbsp of olive oil or vegetable oil .
4. Now add chopped onion.
5. When they turn pink add ginger and garlic paste.
6. Cook for 3 minutes and add salt.
7. Add the marinated chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked with lid closed on low heat. Stir in between so that chicken does not stick.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve in fancy kadai with rice or laccha paratha.