· One Eggplant (Baingan)
· Tow chopped small onions
· Two chopped tomatoes
· 1-2 finely chopped green chilies
· Salt as per taste
· 1 teaspoon of Red chili powder
· 1tsp. of chopped cilantro
· Broil egg plant for 20 mins each side.Remove the burnt skin and mash the eggplant and let it cool.
· Add chopped onions in non stick pan with 3 tsp. of veg oil.
· When onion turn golden brown in colour add tomatoes and green chillies.
· When mixture starts leaving oil add salt and red chili powder
· Add eggplant and mix it well.
· Let it cook for 10-15 minutes.
· When it is ready serve with hot parantha’s or roti’s and garnish with chopped cilantro.