A quick snack for unexpected guests with ingredients from your refrigerator and pantry.My friend was always worried with her unexpected children friend's, specially when they are vegeterian.So I came up with this idea and instead of regular tomoato salsa, this is cucumber salsa.Cucumber is very good alternative in summers, it cools you down within no time.
• 1 chopped cucumber
• 1 chopped tomato
• 1 medium chopped onions
• Salt & black pepper to taste
• 2 tsp. of Lemon Juice
• 1 tsp of Hot sauce
• 1 tsp. of any Vinegar (not balsamic vinegar)
• Add everything in a large bowl and mix together.
• Garnish with Chopped cilantro (optional)
• Serve with Store bought Nachos chips any shape any color and serve a cool
healthy smoothie or drink.
Your children and their friends will be more than happy :)