• 1 cauliflower / phul gobhi
• 1 tsp. zeera / cumin seeds
• 1 teaspoon red chili powder
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 1½ cup plain curd/ yoghurt
• Salt per taste
• 2 teaspoon coriander/dhaniya powder
• 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
• 1 teaspoon anardana
• 1 tsp.chopped cilantro/ dhaniya and green chilies
• Marinate Cauliflower in mixture of curd and all dry spices and chopped cilantro and green chilies for 4-5 hrs.
• Heat 2 tsp. Canola / Veg oil in a non stick pan and add cumin seeds.
• Drop marinated cauliflower one by one and mix it slowly.
• Let it cook for ten minutes and after that shift the pan in oven for 10-15 minutes (400 degrees)
If you don’t have oven, you cook in pan for 30 minutes and change the sides after 10 minutes.
• Garnish the fried cauliflower / gobhi with anardana and chopped cilantro and green chilies.
• Serve with hot parantha’s.